If you are interested in a career in the field of HVAC, there are many exciting opportunities waiting for you. As a HVAC technician, you will work with all types of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems to help keep homes and businesses comfortable and energy-efficient. This involves installing new equipment, maintaining existing systems, repairing equipment when necessary, and answering any questions that customers may have about their systems. Additionally, HVAC technicians often also have careers as plumbing specialists or electricians, which can give them even broader expertise in the field. With the demand for HVAC professionals on the rise and a wide range of career options available, this is a truly exciting time to be working in HVAC.
So if you're ready to start your journey towards an exciting HVAC career, don't wait – explore the many options today!
Qualified Candidates Should Have:
- 2-5 years experience in the HVAC field
- EPA certification and NH gas fitter license
- N.A.T.E, Nora, or Technical school certifications and/or degrees
- Social security card, valid driver's license and clean driving record
We Will Provide You With:
- Sign-on performance-based bonus after initial 30 days of employment
- Company van
- Company cell phone
- Performance based pay (unlimited potential)
- Training opportunities
- Paid vacation time and paid holidays
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Hours: full-time; 8am to 5pm, Monday -- Friday (with Saturday on-call rotation)