The summer heat can be brutal, and if your AC decides to call it quits when you need it the most, don’t panic. The experts at Skovron Mechanical Services LLC are here to help you any day, any time. We know that when you need Emergency AC Service, you need it immediately - especially during a brutal summer in Manchester, NH.
Our experts strive to provide fast and accurate service, ensuring you and your family are cool no matter the weather. When you want an air conditioning contractor that you can trust to get the job done at a reasonable price, call on us.
Is your AC due for maintenance? Our experts offer professional AC tune-up services.
Trusted 24 Hour AC Repair
At Skovron Mechanical Services LLC, we prioritize your comfort. When you contact us to have a technician come out, you know you’re in good hands. We’ve been in the industry for quite some time and have been keeping AC units in Manchester up and running over the years, applying lessons learned to each job. You can count on our expert technicians to take care of your cooling equipment from the start to the end.
Common Problems That Lead to AC Emergencies
If your AC suddenly gives out, you may ask yourself what you can do to prevent a similar occurrence. Here are some of the main reasons for a busted AC unit:
- A lack of proper or regular maintenance: Having your AC serviced by a professional at least once a year keeps it running smoothly and helps to prevent larger problems from getting worse.
- An aging unit: Most ACs have a lifespan of about 10-15 years. If your AC is older or approaching the end of its useful life, that could explain its sudden failure.
- Inexperienced service: Some things you can fix on your own but AC repairs are best left to the experts. Cooling systems are complicated, and any maintenance or repairs should be done by a licensed professional.
If you’re in the market for a new cooling system, we offer professional AC installation services as well.
Signs That Indicate You Need Emergency AC Repair
Knowing when it’s time to place an emergency HVAC call can sometimes be difficult. Here are typical examples of what would be considered an emergency need with your AC.
- Warm or hot air from the vents
- Unusual air conditioner noises
- Poor airflow
- Frequent on-off cycles
- Strange electrical occurrences
- Moisture or water leakage